Puppeteers of America Regional Festival Puppetry Store
An important part of any successful festival is the Puppetry Store and the success of the Puppetry Store is all about YOU!
Here is how it works…
All Attendees to the Puppet Homecoming Festival and Puppeteers of America members are invited to submit sale items to the Pop-Up Puppetry Store. Items can include: handmade puppets, costumes, books, videos, puppet related crafts, and puppet supplies and materials. These should be priced so you get a percentage and the Puppetry Store gets another. Designated store managers and volunteers who have items on sale man the space during the festival so all can buy remembrances of the event. This is a sure fire way to meet many people, talk shop and have a great and lucrative time.
- Register in MySaleManager to be a consignor before September 20th, 2018.
- Enter your inventory items for sale, and print out bar-coded price tags to attach them to your merchandise.
- Sign up for a check-in time by September 20th, 2018.
- Sign up for a store volunteer time. (The consignor fee of $10 is waived with one hour volunteering.)
- Bring your items in-person to 118 Elliot St., Brattleboro, VT on September 21st. There is parking behind the store for unloading and a city lot nearby. (The Puppetry Store does not accept any shipped merchandise at this Festival)
Volunteering at the Puppetry Store is a fun and helpful way to meet other puppeteers and the public.
Contact the Puppetry Store by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing up online, you agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with the policies of the Puppetry Store.
To sign up go to:
Consignors whose merchandise is correctly entered, bar-coded and ready to sell on arrival will receive 72% of their sales. The Puppetry Store retains 28% and pays credit card fees (about 3%) associated with your sales.
All Consignors are responsible to enter all sales items, prices, etc., into the MySaleManager.net system. All Consignors are responsible to print all barcode tags and to mark all sales items with barcode tags for sale. The Puppetry Store Manager and workers are not responsible for barcoding, tagging sale items for the Consignor. Puppetry Store Manager reserves the right to not place untagged items for sale.
There is a $10 consignor fee that you may earn back by volunteering for one hour in the Puppetry Store. You’ll receive an email upon registration with links to sign up for shifts.
Please sign up for a check-in time. In the event that you are not able to keep your check-in appointment, please call to reschedule and free up time for someone else.
SALES OF BOOKS & VIDEOS:
No books or videos are to be sold on consignment that are duplicates of those provided by the Puppeteers of America Puppetry Store. To check the Puppetry Store’s inventory contact email@example.com.
PUPPETEERS OF AMERICA assumes no responsibility for possible copyright infringement on any consignment items.
The consignor warrants that they have the right to sell the items they are submitting to the Puppetry Store.
- Any item under $1.
- Items that are clearly dirty and/or smell bad.
- Duplicates of items carried by the Puppeteers of America Puppetry Store.
- The Puppetry Store reserves the right to reject sub-standard merchandise.
- We will do everything we can to care for your items, however, we cannot be held responsible in case of fire, theft or damage.
CHECK-OUT MUST BE COMPLETED ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD. Be sure to pick up your unsold merchandise and check out with the Puppetry Store Clerk. You will be paid by check (after deducting of all commission and sales tax) within 30-days of the sale.
Unsold merchandise not picked up by 5:00 pm on Sunday, September 23rd will be charged shipping and handling fees for return.
Contact the Puppetry Store by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org