Friday, Sept. 9 through Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016.
Amazing non-stop puppetry for 3 days in a Catskill Mountain resort!
- 8 main stage performances
- premiere of the first Puppet Mutiny SLAM, of selected innovative works
- Professional Day for Teaching and Therapy all-day pre-festival workshop on Friday
- 20 different workshops to choose from, for beginners to professionals
- Puppet Potpourri performances where anything might happen
- exhibits, information, and shopping
- opportunities to hang out with some very talented and inspiring puppeteers; get together with old friends and make new ones.
Registration for all this is only $68.00 for Puppeteers of America members. Plus discounted hotel and meal packages.
Children 17 years and under are free, and there is a reduced Student rate. Lodging and meals at the Hudson Valley Spa are at special discount rates for this Festival. Go to Festival Registration pricing for more information. Single tickets are available at the door or online tickets here.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Saturday evening performance by Zach Dorn has been replaced with “The Life of an Apple” with Sarah Olmsted Thomas.
This year we will be at the Hudson Valley Resort and Spa in the Shawangunk Mountains next to the Catskills, in Kerhonkson, NY. www.hudsonvalleyresort.com The resort has two stages, large workshop rooms, exhibit space, indoor and outdoor pools, private dining room, spectacular views, hotel style rooms with large closets.
If you are interested in volunteering to be part of the Festival Team, send your contact info.
Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.